Guided Mountain Biking
Guided Mountain Biking Tour
An adventure for the active and the thrill-seekers, this guided mountain bike trail is the ideal way to experience the wonderful sights, smells and sounds of the many paths and tracks that traverse the Fernkloof Nature Reserve.
Winding its way along the mountainside, these trails take you through beautiful forests and over rivers, with several pools along the way that you’re free to cool down in. Enjoy the birdlife and other indigenous fauna and flora along the trail, while also taking in a unique perspective of Hermanus and enjoying the gorgeous South African sun.
|Single Ticket (no bike)
|Single Ticket (with a bike)
Duration: The overall experience (including arrival and briefing) will take approximately 2 – 3 and a half hours.
Departures: Daily as per booking
Transfers: Self-drive or transfers can be arranged at an additional cost. Find out more here.
Equipment: Mountain bikes can be provided at an additional cost (see Rates).
Skills Needed: You need a basic understanding of mountain biking and trail riding for this adventure.
Need to Know
Mountain bike & helmet (optional – see Rates)
Transfers to and from the site
Photography and/or videography
Mountain Bike Gear (optional – see Rates)
Snacks and water
What To Wear
This is an active adventure activity so wear:
Your usual cycling gear or comfortable, breathable clothes that will not get caught in the bike or surrounding bushes etc.
Closed shoes (comfortable trainers also work)
What To Bring
Water & Snacks
A sense of adventure and a lot of energy!
Notes & Requirements
Health & Fitness: Heart conditions or any other major health problems may keep you from joining in on the fun so enquire ahead of time if you’re concerned.
No children under the age of 10 will be allowed to join in due to the nature of the activity.
The Fine Print
- We do not accept any cancellations or adjustments to your bookings 7 days prior to the adventure. We do not refund deposit monies to outstanding fees if your number drops before 10 days of the activity or if you decided to cancel the booking 10 days prior – we, unfortunately, do not refund please also read out T&C on the website.
- Please note our Quad Adventures are not influenced by weather conditions such as rain and wind.
Terms & Conditions
- Proof of deposit payment of full payment must be presented on arrival –
- Please use you booking ID as Reference when you do pay into our bank account so that we know who and what has been paid for.
- No Drivers younger than 16 years!!. We do not allow for 2 adult guests on 1 quad!!! each guest must have his/her own quad and if we feel the guest cant drive we will assist with our guides to drive him/her. We might depending on the time of year charge additional for any non drivers – Children under the age limit.
- Please note our Quad Adventures are not influenced by weather conditions such as rain and wind.Timing is everything as we take multiple bookings per day unless you have booked the day exclusively – if you arrive late please understand your actions put us and your group activities under pressure and we will try and give you the full experience if possible. We however reserve the rights to shorten your excursion if need be due to late arrival.
Duration: 2 – 4 hours
Max Guests: 3 – 20 per trip
Groups: Find out more about group bookings
Need To Know: Children under 10 will not be allowed to join