Have you ever wanted to battle it out against friends, family and/or work colleagues in a fun and adrenaline filled environment? Then our paintball experience is for you! With treehouses, camps, bridges and other obstacles (and cover!) for you to use, this is a great team-building exercise for all ages. And a bonus is that you get to “paint up” the opposing team!
Departures: Daily at 09H00 | 11H00 | 13H00 | 15H00
Transfers: Self-drive or transfers can be arranged at an additional cost. Find out more here.
Equipment: All equipment is provided.
Skills Needed: You don’t need any prior skills but we will give you a safety and equipment briefing beforehand.
Need to Know
Paintball gear, gun and paintballs
Transfers to and from the site
Photography and/or videography
Overalls (can be rented on site for R20.00 IN CASH)
If you would like to bring your own gear, please get in touch with us to confirm what is allowed.
What To Wear
Things are going to get messy so wear:
Clothes that you’re not too attached to as the paint does wash out but it is known to leave stains.
What To Bring
A sense of competitive adventure!
Notes & Requirements
Health & Fitness: Heart conditions or any other major health problems may keep you from joining in on the fun so enquire ahead of time if you’re concerned.
No children under the age of 10 will be allowed to join in due to the nature of the activity.
The Fine Print
- We do not accept any cancellations or adjustments to your bookings 7 days prior to the adventure. We do not refund deposit monies to outstanding fees if your number drops before 10 days of the activity or if you decided to cancel the booking 10 days prior – we, unfortunately, do not refund please also read out T&C on the website.
- Please note our Quad Adventures are not influenced by weather conditions such as rain and wind.
Terms & Conditions
- Proof of deposit payment of full payment must be presented on arrival –
- Please use you booking ID as Reference when you do pay into our bank account so that we know who and what has been paid for.
- No Drivers younger than 16 years!!. We do not allow for 2 adult guests on 1 quad!!! each guest must have his/her own quad and if we feel the guest cant drive we will assist with our guides to drive him/her. We might depending on the time of year charge additional for any non drivers – Children under the age limit.
- Please note our Quad Adventures are not influenced by weather conditions such as rain and wind.Timing is everything as we take multiple bookings per day unless you have booked the day exclusively – if you arrive late please understand your actions put us and your group activities under pressure and we will try and give you the full experience if possible. We however reserve the rights to shorten your excursion if need be due to late arrival.
Duration: 2 hour 30 minutes
Max Guests: 8 -20 per game
Groups: Find out more about group bookings
Need To Know: Children under 10 will not be allowed to join