Quad Bike & Wine Tasting
Quad Bike & Wine Tasting Experience
You’ve taken a tour of the Hemel-en-Aarde valley, but not by quad bike! Ride through the vineyards of Hamilton Russell and Southern Right wineries, shopping at both to enjoy a few tastings of their incredible wines*. From here, you’ll travel through the pristine Fernkloof Nature Reserve. Once at the top, you’ll be rewarded with a breathtaking lookout point of the bay and surrounding, natural beauty – surely one of the memorable views in the Western Cape.
*The tasting part of this experience is only available to guests over the age of 18.
An additional quad bike can be arranged at a surcharge of R 1600 per quad.
Departures: Monday to Friday at 09H00 | 11H00 | 13H00 | 15H00 and Saturday at 09H00
Transfers: Self-drive or transfers can be arranged at an additional cost. Find out more here.
Equipment: All equipment is provided.
Skills Needed: You don’t need any prior skills but we will put you through a small test track to ensure we are comfortable with taking you on the full trail.
Need to Know
Helmet and hairnet
Wine tasting at 2 wine farms
Transfers to and from the site
Photography and/or videography
What To Wear
Comfortable clothes and closed shoes – we go off-road and it can get dusty!
A cap (we provide you with a helmet but feel free to wear a cap underneath for extra shade)
What To Bring
Sunglasses (as long as they fit well as it can get bumpy)
A sense of adventure!
Notes & Requirements
Weight requirements: between X and X
Children under 18 years require a signed indemnity from a parent or guardian to be able to ride
Note: If you would like the wine tasting quad option, please complete the booking and in the comments section mention your intentions to add a wine tasting to the trail – we need to know this prior to your arrival, please.
The Fine Print
- We do not accept any cancellations or adjustments to your bookings 7 days prior to the activity.
- We do not refund the deposit if your number drops before 10 days of the activity, or if you decided to cancel the booking 10 days prior.
- Please note our Quad Adventures are not influenced by weather conditions such as rain and wind.
Terms & Conditions
- Proof of deposit or full payment must be presented on arrival.
- Guests under 16 years’ of age will not be allowed to drive their own quad – a guide or parent/guardian will have to drive with them as a passenger.
- We do not allow for 2 adult guests on 1 quad – each guest must have his/her own quad and if we feel the guest cannot drive we will assist with our guides to drive instead.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your booking time as we take multiple bookings a day and need to keep to a schedule for all groups. We, however, reserve the rights to shorten your excursion if need be due to late arrival.
- Guests under 18 years’ of age will not be allowed to partake in the wine tasting part of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Max Guests: 1 – 20 per trip
Groups: Find out more about group bookings
Need To Know: Children between 8 – 16 years must be accompanied by either a parent or guide and may not partake in the wine tasting.